We seek highly motivated graduates to join our team full-time as Associates. The ideal candidate is looking to gain experience working on consulting-style engagements for firms and organizations in a wide range of industries, including but not limited to technology, health care, finance and entertainment. Associates will quickly learn to manage projects on their own, including interacting with and advising clients directly.
- Assist in the design and execution of client engagements, including drafting proposals, research memos and other external reports, and presenting them to clients.
- Develop, implement and analyze qualitative and quantitative studies, such as proprietary polling, focus groups and other research methodologies.
- Participate in the management and operations of the company, including vendor relationships, accounting and business development.
- Highly organized, has good time management skills and is capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possesses strong communication and writing skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Thrives under pressure and in fast-paced situations.
- Works well independently, and in team settings.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and perfect discretion.
- Has a passion for learning about different industries and the challenges our clients face.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong academic record.
- Previous internship or work experience (preferable).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
This position is based in Washington, D.C., and requires some travel, on a project by project basis. Compensation and benefits are competitive. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.