Quadrant Strategies is a DC-based research firm that works with Fortune 500 and public sector
entities facing significant and time-sensitive challenges to their reputation or brand. The bulk of
client work revolves around communications, business, and marketing strategies for the client's
most significant challenges, both in the heat of a crisis and when the company is addressing
other strategic business hurdles. Quadrant uses custom market research to assess a situation
and provide strategic insights.
The partners at Quadrant Strategies have advised more than 25 of the Fortune 50 on some of the highest profile corporate and public affairs issues of the last two decades. The firm generally engages with clients' top leadership, and much of the work is strictly confidential, even within clients' own organizations.
The Operations Analyst will function as a project coordinator to manage the operations and finance activities of a multimillion-dollar business unit. We are looking for someone able to take on a wide variety of operational responsibilities while learning our business from the ground up. This is a terrific opportunity to enhance a career in operations and finance at a rapidly growing firm.
- Manage external vendor relationships, work with them to develop client proposals and oversee vendor work
- Work with the accounting and bookkeeping functions to oversee financial information concerning projects including pricing, billing, AR/AP
- Proactively seek out new potential external partners to meet project needs
- Facilitate operations and sales meetings/conferences
- Collaborate within the Business Management Team and other Project Coordinators
- Coordinate and monitor business development efforts
- Maintain a database of partnerships, costs, and other fieldwork information
- Identify areas where new technologies or processes can improve the firm’s operations
- Oversee vendor work and log feedback
- Communicate the progress and challenges of fieldwork to team, after developing recommendations for addressing any issues
- Producing documentation systems around team procedures
- Review legal documents for both client and operations stakeholders
- Assist with the project closeout process in coordination with client and operations teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience working in an office setting, ideally handling operations and/or finance tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Willing to learn and communicate new technologies
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail Excellent time management skills, able to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Superior communication skills
- Proactive and self-directed
- Creative and intellectually curious
- Works well independently and with teams
This position is based out of Washington DC, New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Atlanta, and Dallas. Due to COVID all work is remote until further notice. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Quadrant Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.