Quadrant Strategies is a consultancy that works with Fortune 100 companies on their
biggest reputational and business challenges, often in highly sensitive and high stakes
situations. We use market research and public opinion polling to advise top executives
on communications and brand strategy to grow revenue, reclaim market share, advance
their public policy interests and navigate through some of the world’s highest profile
We seek highly motivated graduates to join our team full-time as Associates. The ideal candidate is looking to gain experience working on consulting engagements for organizations across a wide range of industries, including but not limited to technology, health care, finance and entertainment. Associates will quickly learn to manage projects on their own, including interacting with and advising clients directly.
Our associates come from a diverse array of educational backgrounds, with broad representation across liberal arts disciplines as well as within business and economics. They have in common a desire to learn about the reputational challenges that companies face, and how research conducted in the context of the cultural landscape and the market environment can guide the strategic thinking required to drive businesses and their reputations forward.
Candidates must be both comfortable with numbers and persuasive, elegant writers. Associates will assist with the development, implementation and analysis of a wide range of quantitative and qualitative methodologies to develop communications strategies for managing reputations and responding to crises.
- Assist in the design and execution of client engagements, including drafting proposals, research memos and other external reports, and presenting them to clients
- Develop, implement and analyze qualitative and quantitative studies, such as proprietary polling, focus groups and other research methodologies
- Participate in the management and operations of the company, including vendor relationships, accounting and business development
- Highly organized, has good time management skills and is capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possesses strong communication and writing skills and a keen attention to detail
- Thrives under pressure and in fast paced situations
- Works well independently, and in team settings
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and perfect discretion
- Has a passion for learning about different industries and the challenges our clients face
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong academic record
- Previous internship or work experience (preferable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This position is based out of Washington DC, New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Atlanta, and Dallas. The role typically requires some travel (~15-20%), on a project by project basis, but due to COVID, travel is currently paused. Compensation and benefits are competitive. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Please apply through your respective schools’ job posting platform (ie. Handshake, Simplicity, etc.). If you cannot find your school's job posting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.